IBM DATACAP Mobile Capture Solutions
IBM® Datacap captures information from documents in image form for use in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and other enterprise applications. Datacap works as a general content capturing portal that transforms documents in different forms that enter organizations through different channels such as mobile, MFP, e-mail and fax.
IBM Datacap is a Document and Data Capture solution which provide meaningful data to significantly reduce labor and paper cost, make faster and more accurate decisions, and provide customer service that is both advanced and systematic.
Functions of IBM Datacap Mobile Capture Solutions:
- Best-in-class “Capture” technologies – support all types of centralized and distributed information capture models, including mobile devices, to meet your application needs
- Adaptive, extensible rule-based “Capture” configuration – easily configures data capture workflows and applications with an easy-to-use, point-and-click interface that speeds up the customization and deployment process
- Content-based data capture and processing – Offers desktop, web or mobile options for end users
- Advanced document classification – provides positioning and data processing options for unstructured documents, including the option for content analysis with IBM Watson
- Enriched mobility – Captures documents through a customizable mobile application for enterprise business processes and automatically filters and classifies key information.
IBM Datacap enables business analysts to configure fast and easy Document/Data Capture applications using predefined actions and rules without need for programming.
You can also benefit Datacap capabilities with IBM Content Navigator offered by AKSIS Digital Solutions. IBM Content Navigator provides a single mobile, web and desktop interface experience for IBM's ECM portfolio.